Got Me Good Got Me Good

I saw your forum post about wanting some suggestions for mixings. Alright, I'd kind of drop the volume of your voice a little bit, so that sits a little better. There's a lot of mids in your voice, so I'd suggest maybe dropping that just a tad, and adding a little bit of high end to add some airâEU"it lacks a fair bit of high end from my perspective. There's this heavy-ish synth that I hear in there, it's kind of like "na... na na", if you know which one I'm talking about. I'd pull that up a little bit so it's a little more prominent, just make sure to drop out any frequencies that are competing with the vocals if you do that.

no-ma-designs responds:

I can see what you're saying about the vocals, and they're definitely the part I have the least experience working with (plus one of the more difficult things to get right). Mids down, highs up. Is the heavy synth sort of a constant pulse? I think I know what you're talking about, and if I make the synths sit a bit wider and the vox a bit softer/higher, the mix'll sound a lot better.

Thanks so much!